Monday, September 28, 2009

The "Other" Texans Show Up ! lose 31-24

Welcome everyone to my new Texans blog ! Well I just couldn't keep it in any more , the dissapointment and embaressment the Houston Texans have shown to all of their faithful fans over the past eight years has taken a huge toll on all of us ! Aside from my newly formed high blood preesure and chronic migranes the Texans have almost taken away my spirit . How many running backs are going to have 150 yard plus games against the Texans defense this year before something is actually done to fix this CRAP !! I mean even David Garrard was all over the field on them !! Not to mention our running game , What happened to Steve Slaton ? Where is he ? Why even try to run the freakin ball three sraight times when you now the result is a 2 yard gain at the most ! The fact of the matter is even if Brown doesnt fumble at the 1 we either give up a game winng drive in the final 2 minutes or lose on a field goal in overtime. The good thing is that we were actually in the game and were able to stay interseted all the way to the end , The bad part is after the game all my buddies and I had to go to Chucky Cheese for one of their kids birthday parties and we all had our Texans jerseys on. Well since this is my first blog I will keep it short and simple , So until next week when we play the Raiders and are again picked to "win" I will try to be positive and not make any bad predictions for next game. Have a great evening and I will talk to you later !! Oh what the heck , Texans 27 Raiders 16

4 comments:

  1. Cool blog, man! Until the Texans get some kind of consistency, I can't give them my full support anymore. I mean, I'll still pull for them and watch the games, but I can't go into games expecting them to win. I'm in a "we'll see what happens" mode.

    Last week when they won, I was happy, but I knew it was a "statement" game. The team had been lambasted all week for their poor performance the week before, so of course they were going to come out and try to prove something. But I told my girlfriend then that I wasn't sold, and needed to see how they played the next game to see if there were any real changes in the baseline play-calling and team intensity.

    The Texans just seem to lack fire and passion and an overall agressive attitude. I have one, though, and if these guys keep putting out piss poor performances, it's going to get a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the support and reply !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy man, but I feel ya. Hopefully we have a better than "par" season this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog..........Keep it going......
    We (husband & I) have been season ticket holders since 2003 to present and have always supported them @ home and away, but these 2 (two) losses we have TAKEN THEM VERY PERSONAL!!! There is no reason why we should have lost to the Jets & Jacksonville we as a team are much better than that......Problem here is defensive coach PLAINS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS and needs to STRIKE A TRAILLLLLLLLL. Our defensive players have NO HEART & NO FIRE ON THEIR BELLIES............(what the other defensive players in other teams and see how they are fired up)I don't even think they have been tough how to knock down the opposing team quarterback (all the other teams in the lean know how to do it) so here is my husbands and my take on the whole situation........FIRE THE DEFENSIVE COACH RIGHT NOW, BENCH & SEND ALL THE STARTING DEFENSIVE PLAYERS HOME WITHOUT A PAYCHECK, yes WITHOUT A PAYCHECK.....It will either wake them up and they will show up to work or they will too strike a trailllllllll. (believe me there are a lot of players in the league ready to come play here so there will not be a shortage of them for replacements). It is really a shame that this so talented team lacks CONVICTION OF WINNING AND FIRE. I would like to meet face to face with Mr. McNair and ask him personally if he is not at all ashamed of his teams performance and if he is not ashamed of taking all the money the 70,000 + fans pay for tickets, etc., etc., every year to come and fill the stadium up and the parking lots. It is really mind mogling how these people think......Maybe we should all start a petition for all the fans to stay outside of the stadium for the next two home games and see if maybe that really gets his (McNair's) attention........wouldn't that be something...........Hey keep up the good work and thanks for the blog......

    Grace & Gerald Kelley

    ReplyDelete